- 26 days holiday
- Excellent pension, matching contributions up to 10% of pensionable salary
- Annual, business performance related, bonus
- Flexible working policy
Are you an experienced Production Engineer looking for a new and exciting role? Ideally you will have a background in PCB production and new product introduction.
Due to continued expansion, our client is recruiting for a Production Engineer to join their award-winning manufacturing team in Poole who specialise in electronic solutions that you see across many platforms.
You will be assisting with the planned growth within the business working on exciting new products within the greenfield development markets. You will play a pivotal part of growing and managing future plans to ensure they run smoothly and effectively and be responsible for planning, designing, and installing new systems.
To be successful in this role:
- A proven track record of electronic PCB production engineering
- HNC / Degree or equivalent experience in Manufacturing or similar
- Competent in reading bill of materials and technical drawings
- Awareness and knowledge of modern manufacturing practices and processes
- Lean or six sigma awareness
- Have proven communication, presentation, and networking skills, along with technical, financial and commercial understanding.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who is looking at expanding their career, or stepping into a company that offers extensive growth and development.
Sound Exciting? I would love to hear from you.
Job TitleProduction Engineer
Salary£35,000 - £40,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday