- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus structure
- Company vehicle
- Pension – up to 10%
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working pattern
- Discounted gym membership
- Training provided
Are you a Project Field Engineer/Electrical Engineer with a technical background in metering systems? Able to perform SAT/SIT procedures and hold a good knowledge of CoP1 and CoP2?
Are you self-driven with site experience in a customer facing role, confident to identify & rectify any faults, ensuring safe completion and commissioning of projects?
I have an opportunity to join a prestigious, global company with an excellent name within the industry, looking for a strong electrical engineer to join their growing team.
This is a remote position whereby you will be field based 4 days per week with 1 day per week working form home with some over-seas travel.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- HNC / Degree qualification in electrical / electronic engineering.
- Good technical understanding and appreciation of COP1 & COP2 solution requirements including grid system monitoring requirements document contains confidential information.
- Knowledge of project safety requirements and contract conditions
- Ability to use IT packages such as MS Office, Visio, AutoCAD, MS Projects etc
- Excellent electrical knowledge and understanding
Interested? I would love to hear from you.
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleProject Field Engineer
Salary£40,000 - £45,000 Depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday