- Company Pension
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
Are you a Project Manger with a strong background in New Product Introduction? Looking for a new opportunity with a company that offer great benefits and progression? Working within a fast paced, high-volume manufacturing environment? Used to working on multiple projects at any one time?
This exciting opportunity to work on bespoke and catalogue products from project scope until production. Managing to the project scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality, and resources.
You will be used to leading and motivating the teams to achieve, On time delivery, On cost and On Quality at all times. A self-motivated, natural problem solver, able to drive continuous improvement through projects.
You will need the following to be successful in this exciting role:
- Formal Qualification in project management or previous project management experience.
- Engineering degree level qualification preferred or other relevant university degree.
- Experience in electrical / electromechanical / motion control systems is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
- Experience working MRP systems is an advantage.
- Full UK Driving licence – preferable.
- Passport – preferable.
This is a permanent role, with a company that pride themselves on internal progression, their incredible work environment, and their awesome people.
Sound exciting? I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleProject Manager
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday