- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Flexible working pattern
Are you an Asset and Property Manager and looking for an exciting and new permanent opportunity? Do you have a passion for the environment and want to make a positive impact in the reduction of CO2 in buildings?
Our client a leading global real estate company is looking for a Property and Asset Manager to play an active and vital role in transforming their real estate portfolio, to propel the business forward and become a catalyst for change?
You will manage locations in the portfolio across the South or Midlands with a high degree of flexibility and personal responsibility to shape the future, working alongside a diverse team and internal and external partners to achieve Carbon reduction targets.
Along with exceptional people management and communication skills, you will need to have advanced knowledge of real estate market and corporate real estate disciplines as well as facility management, procurement of real estate services and the legal aspects. Ideally you will be RICS qualified, however if you have the working experience our client will pay for you to obtain this qualification.
The portfolio is spread across the UK so you will need to have the flexibility to travel to manage the portfolio across the country. The role can be remote, ideally you will be based in the South or Midlands and initially you will need to go into the Farnborough branch for training or could longer term go into the Manchester office as and when required. They are offering a competitive salary and company performance bonus plus company car.
- Be the central point of contact for internal / external tenants and manage the providers for facility management services
- Responsible for the whole life cycle of real estate and manage projects according to budget
- Negotiate occupancy and service contracts with internal and external tenants
- Manage and control the performance of FM/FS providers for the delivery of services to internal tenants including management of budget and costs
- Work closely with the finance team and be responsible for reporting the activities to management
- Work closely with EHS and Security teams as a competent and trustworthy partner to ensure company standards for the safety and security of our locations, of our employees and project partners are implemented and managed in a transparent manner
- Responsible for the management of the real estate portfolio according to SRE standards, processes, budget, and in line with real estate strategy
- Work in real estate disposals in partnership with the relevant teams and will deal with full real estate life-cycle management including maintenance, location concepts, investments and disposal projects
If you are an experienced Property and Asset Manager this is a superb and exciting opportunity to join a well reputed business. If you are a highly motivated and disciplined individual and interested in working for a very well-established company with excellent benefits, then please do apply now!
In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleCorporate Real Estate – Property and Asset Manager
Salary£45,000 - £60,000 + company performance bonus
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday