- Company Pension
- Life Assurance scheme
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer? Or a Junior Quality engineer? Looking for the next step? Someone who can champion both Product & Process Quality to achievement objectives and targets? Able to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders?
Do you have a hands approach towards technical resolution with a passion for quality and process improvements? Love to see quality concerns through to full resolution?
Our client, a well-established manufacturing company has amazing permanent opportunity for a Quality Engineer at their site in Poole. This role does require travel across the UK on occasion and possibly international travel in the future. (Dust off your passport!)
You must have a Degree / HNC / NVQ or higher in a Quality Engineering, technical subject or relevant industry experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment to be considered for this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing Quality support to achieve the Quality objectives and reduce costs
- Facilitating the successful completion of the internal auditing programs
- Ensuring that ISO 9001 requirements are understood and adhered to
- Promote a Quality awareness culture
- Drive supplier Quality improvement activities
- Participate in key NPI projects, ensuring Quality conformance
- Support the analysis of quality inspection data and review the effectiveness of supplier corrective actions
- Coordinate the completion of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Facilitate root cause analysis and reporting activities
You will need:
- Knowledge of / competent use of investigative techniques; Internal Auditing, 8D, DMAIC, 5 Whys, Ishikawa and other Lean measurement tools
- Knowledge of / competent use in APQP project processes; DFMEA, PFMEA, Quality Control Plans and Process Flow Mapping
- Knowledge of / competency in Supplier related Quality Practices and Processes; PPAP, ISIR and Supplier Quality Assessments
- Full Driving License
If you are a Quality Engineer and are looking to join an award-winning company that continue to prosper and develop, please get in touch!
In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleQuality Engineer
Salary£32,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday