Are you a Receptionist or Administrator with strong Customer Service skills looking for a new opportunity to further your career with a company who can offer lots of progression?
Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for a Receptionist on a Temp to Perm basis who will be the first point of contact to greet customers either face to face or over the phone.
The role will involve but is not restricted to:
- Opening and closing of Reception and the boardroom daily
- Answering internal and external calls, transferring calls, taking messages and call logging
- Meeting and greeting a mixture of visitors to the office
- Making teas and coffees for meetings held in the Boardroom
- Always Keeping the front office and boardroom neat and tidy
- Processing outgoing post, entering it on the Royal Mail website and taking it to the Post Office
- Purchasing and stocking up the office with all stationery, food/drink supplies
- Any other duties, as and when required
The ideal candidate will be well presented and friendly with a professional can do attitude, you must be organised and able to multi-task with good IT skills including Word and Excel.
Plenty of training will be provided, so if you are looking for the next step in your career and want to work for a well-established growing company who can offer you lots of opportunities to further your career then please apply.
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week