Are you an experienced Receptionist/Administrator with exceptional communication and administration skills?
Our manufacturing client based in Poole is looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to be first point of contact in Reception and support their busy teams.
For this role, you will be working alone but with a fair amount of interaction and communication from staff based on site, and their other offices so it is essential that you can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering the phone
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Sorting post in and out and distributing accordingly
- Supporting with the preparation of non-disclosure agreements (NDA’s)
- Sending out overdue letters of statements
- Compile information from invoices onto spreadsheets
- Managing 2 inboxes by responding or forwarding to the appropriate team member
- Calling customers to chase outstanding invoices
- Dealing with stationary orders
The successful candidate will need to well presented/spoken and very organised with exceptional attention to detail, have strong administration and IT skills and able to use Microsoft Excel which is essential for this role.
This role is working Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm) and has free on-site parking!
If you are interested in working for a company with a competitive salary and attractive performance scheme bonus, then please apply!
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 9am - 5pm