- Free parking
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
Are you an engaging experienced Receptionist with Administration skills looking for a new role?
We have a super opportunity to join a friendly well-established charity on a part time basis.
This role to deliver attentive reception and supportive administration duties will offer variety and the ideal candidate will have a personable approach with strong communication skills.
The working pattern is based on a 2 week rota
- Week 1: Monday & Tuesday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 9am-12:30pm
- Week 2: Monday & Tuesday 9am-5pm, Sunday 11am-4pm
Duties will include:
- Welcome guests and visitors
- Answer incoming telephone calls, forwarding calls and taking accurate messages
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and supporting management with general administrative duties
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing post
- Understand GDPR and ensure compliance with Infection Control and Health and Safety
This is an extremely busy and varied position which demands attention to detail, someone who is organised, empathetic and able to multitask. If this sounds like you then please apply now.
Job TitleReceptionist – Part Time
Salary£10 per hour pro-rata
Position TypePart Time
Working HoursMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday