Tired of travelling and being in the field? Looking for an onsite role, working with a company that offer longevity, stability, competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. My client is recruiting for a site-based Service Engineer who will be responsible for testing and repairing returned equipment. You will need to be adept at fault finding and diagnosis and ideally have experience within the refrigeration, HVAC industry. They offer extensive training and there are a multitude of avenues that you can take with regards to progression.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety within a production environment
- Working in a similar area an advantage
- UK driver’s license (clean)
- F Gas qualified with experience within HVAC or similar role
- Engineering qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills
- Team player in a fast-paced environment
Rates of pay are depending on experience, and they are very competitive and offer comprehensive benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, stable company. If you are interested, I would love to talk to you!
Job TitleRefrigeration Test Engineer- LIVE
Position TypeFull Time