We have an exceptional opportunity for passionate and motivated Revenue Executive to join a world renowned, luxury property who gives their guests a personalised and unforgettable experience.
You’ll assist in implementing bedroom revenue strategies and tactics to drive business growth. This role involves analysing data, to maximise revenues, monitoring demand, pricing, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to maximise revenue opportunities.
You’ll be critical for maintaining revenue growth and profitability for the property. The role requires strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of pricing strategies, effective communication, and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve revenue objectives.
What you will need for this role:
- Experience in revenue within a 4 or 5 star hotel
- A strong, yet positive guest service style
- Organized and ability to work within the team or on their own
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A good command of the English language. Additional languages are advantageous
- Has an immaculate level of personal grooming and hygiene, exudes style and sophistication
- Competent in using IT systems and software including Microsoft Office
- Full clean UK driving licence
If you are a Revenue Executive looking to be part of this exciting and unique opportunity, please apply now for more information.
Job TitleRevenue Executive
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours37.5 hours per week