- 26 days holidays
- Pension employer pays up to 10%
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working and a large selection of benefits
Are you a Sales Account Manager, ideally in the OEM sector, looking for a fresh challenge?
Our global client is looking for a Sales Account Manager to work as part of an existing team, focusing specifically on UK machine builders. The role is a blend of new account development, cross-selling of a wider portfolio and management of key accounts.
You must have a background in Automation Sales, ideally with a history of OEM B2B Sales.
Working individually on a platform of accounts with the support of both local and HQ technical backup, you will be responsible for growing these accounts in line with business targets. This is an exciting position for a strategic sales professional who can develop new business in the UK machine building sector. Your ability to open new doors and value sell at multiple levels of an account is a key requirement.
This role is a hybrid working opportunity with offices in Manchester.
- Identify new accounts. Understand customer’s strategy and how to match this with the business solutions available.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to secure long-term growth and achieve the identified potential across the DI portfolio.
- Analyse customers’ markets, positions and needs and investigate specific business opportunities for the portfolio of DI.
- Utilise the CRM (Salesforce) to identify, track and build a pipeline of opportunities.
- Work with different channels to market to maximise success within your account base.
What we’re looking for:
- A background in Automation Sales is key. Ideally, with a history of OEM B2B Sales.
- Shown capability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to handle resources, activities, and time effectively.
- An understanding of and the capability to present convincingly customer-specific value propositions.
- A self-starter with the inner aim to open new doors and grow with challenges.
- Highly motivated to collaborate across borders and business units.
- A lifelong learner.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension – up to 10%
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working pattern
- Discounted gym membership
Tailor your compensation package to suit your individual wants and needs
This is a superb opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join a global company, with excellent benefits.
Job TitleSales Account Manager (OEM)
Salary£50,000 - £55,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday