- Company Pension
- Death in Service x4
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
Are you a driven and experienced Technical Sales Administrator with exceptional customer service and looking for a new opportunity?
Our client based in Southampton has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join their Sales Support Team to deal with inbound customer enquiries, process quotes and sales orders and provide technical sales support.
This is a fast-paced role so you will need to be highly organised, have ability to multitask and ideally have a technical background.
- Handle incoming Sales calls
- Provide quotations to customers
- Receive orders, raise jobs, call handling and offering technical advice
- Raising invoices and dealing sales and purchase invoice queries
- Previous experience of working in a technical environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer Service experience and good telephone manner
- Computer skills intermediate to advance
If you are interested in working for a company who really value and recognise their employees and offer lots of great benefits, please apply now!
Job TitleSales Administrator
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday