Are you an experienced and driven Sales Administrator with excellent communication and organisational skills and looking for a new opportunity?
Our client, a well-established and continuously growing company is looking for a detail orientated Sales Administrator to support their busy team with call handling, processing orders, raising quotes and invoices and dealing with online store activity.
This is a fast-paced role so you will need to work well under pressure, be able to multitask whilst maintaining the highest levels of accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Dealing with Inbound/outbound calls and emails
- Process orders within a defined target period
- Prepare quotes
- Raise invoices and purchase orders
- Provide E-commerce/E-Shop support
- Previous Sales Administration experience is essential
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills intermediate to advanced
If you are an experienced Sales Administrator and are looking to join an award-winning company that continue to prosper and develop, please get in touch.
Job TitleSales Administrator
Salary£22,800 - £23,100
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Thursday 8:00 to 17:00 with 45 minute lunch break and Friday 8:00 to 12:30