An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Sales & Events Coordinator to join an multi award winning conferencing, events and hospitality company based in Birmingham.
You are responsible for supporting the Sales & Events team. Managing the end-to-end function from sales to final details. This role is also responsible for delivering sales through upselling and the conversion of enquiries as well organising and supporting the delivery of all events. The role is 40 hours per week and evening and weekend work may be required on occasion.
- To provide excellent customer service to customers and visitors to the events
- To ensure the safety, comfort and wellbeing of customers and staff at all times
- To support delivery of the business plans
- To identify and target new sources of income for the company
- To contribute to the delivery of the annual commercial events income target
- To service the needs of all clients
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Experience of working in a conference & banqueting venue or a unique venue that delivers events
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling events
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of coordinating events is essential
- Knowledge of events industry booking portals
- Experience of CRM systems.
- Computer literacy and competence in drafting a range of documents is essential
- A good telephone manner and confidence in client facing environments in essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Takes the initiative and has commercial acumen
- Diplomacy, communication skills and good presentation are all essential
This opportunity offers fantastic career progression as the business is rapidly expanding. If you are interested in joining a growing business with a fun, friendly team then please apply.
Job TitleSales & Events Coordinator- filled
SalaryUp to £24,000 Plus Benefits
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours40 hours per week