Are you a motivated Sales professional within the hospitality, corporate sector looking to join a prestigious and beautiful venue who offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a passionate and talented Sales Manager to source new leads and develop business opportunities within the corporate market.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify new corporate business, maximising all sales opportunities and proactively source new leads
- Develop all corporate business opportunities through focused research and proactively seek new business opportunities
- To arrange client visits and hosting venue tours around the hotel and prestigious grounds
- Manage and build relationships with key clients to protect and increase sales
- Attend and represent the venue at networking events, trade shows and exhibitions
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- You must have your own transport
- Must have previous experience in the same or similar role
- Excellent sales and Negotiation skills
- A sales hungry attitude and result driven
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise task
- Excellent relationship and communication skills and able to report to multiple stakeholders
This is a superb opportunity for a Sales Manager to join a well reputed business. If you are excited to work as part of a fun hard-working team then please do apply!
Job TitleSales Manager
SalaryUp to £40,000
Position TypeFull Time