We have an exceptional opportunity for a talented Sales & Marketing Executive to join an award winning and sought after brand.
You will support the sales and marketing team in growing and developing the brands profitable sales of existing customers and new market prospects within the designated Global Export territories.
The role will lead, coordinate and support on various management tasks in sales and marketing of export team and play a key part in aligning all activities such as logistics, plan and deliver, marketing and finance. Developing strong relationships and partnerships across multiple functional areas with key distributors, warehouse, as well as internal sales and marketing. The role will involve some international travel.
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills with a strong eye for detail
- Proactively propose ideas on how to improve ways of working and become more efficient combined with improving the overall customer experience
- Ability to be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self-starter with high level of integrity
- Ability to travel 5%
- Professional degree (apprenticeship): 18-24 months of work experience, ideally FMCG within Sales or Marketing
- Higher education, university or college degree, Bachelor Degree desirable
Please do apply for a further conversation about this exciting Sales & Marketing Executive opportunity.
Job TitleSales & Marketing Executive
Salary£24,000 - £26,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday