- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days in year 2
Are you an experienced Senior Buyer with knowledge of developing and managing designated product ranges, ensuring product assortment meets customer demand, whilst achieving agreed gross sales and margin?
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an award-winning business to join the experienced Buying team in a senior level role as a Senior Buyer with responsibility of multi category product ranges whilst managing a team of buyers and buying assistants.
As Senior Buyer you will with the merchandise controller, ensure stocks are in line with Company targets. Support the Gift and Leisure team in compiling their department strategies and agree with the Buying Director. Review best practice within the buying team and deputise for the Buying Director when required.
As Senior Buyer you will visit trade shows both in the UK and internationally and ensure that ranges are innovative and exciting for your customers whilst conducting negotiations with suppliers to maximise gross margins.
Key Accountabilities, which add value to Business:
- Supports and contributes to the achievement of budgeted sales and margins.
- Supports and contributes to the achievement of budgeted contribution.
- Supports and contributes to the achievement of targeted stock levels with the Merchandise Controller.
- Supports and contributes to best practice within the Buying Team.
- Supports and contributes to the gift and leisure strategy.
- Encourages and supports the development of employees
- Delivers a high level of customer service.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of all customers and Employees
- Support the Team in delivering the key accountabilities and best practice.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a friendly, successful and superb business in their growth and development.
Job TitleSenior Buyer – Filled
Position TypeFull Time