- Extensive knowledge of SolidWorks
- Previous experience in a Senior Design Engineer role
- Broad knowledge and expertise of Engineering
- Experience of castings, mouldings, machined components, and assembly techniques
- Knowledge of lathes and milling machine tolerances / capabilities
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Electromechanical engineering
- Ideally you will have knowledge of PCB design, lean manufacturing and APQP. (desirable)
You will have excellent communication skills as you will be collaborating with customer, all engineering teams and taking ownership of junior engineers and developing their skills.
Sound Exciting? I would love to hear from you
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleSenior Design Engineer
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday-Thursday 08:00-17:00, lunch 45 minutes & Friday 08:00-12:30 (37.5 h working week)