We have an awesome new opportunity for a Senior Design Engineer to join a well-established, growing company at an exciting time of growth and change.
You will be designing and developing, new products, design cost, prototyping, and supporting new product introductions. As well as working on existing designs and optimising volume and performance.
You will need:
- Extensive knowledge of SolidWorks
- Previous experience in a Senior Design Engineer role
- Broad knowledge and expertise of Engineering
- Experience of castings, mouldings, machined components, and assembly techniques
- Knowledge of lathes and milling machine tolerances / capabilities
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Electromechanical engineering
- Ideally you will have knowledge of PCB design, lean manufacturing and APQP (desirable)
You will have excellent communication skills as you will be collaborating with customer, all engineering teams and taking ownership of junior engineers and developing their skills.
Sound Exciting? I would love to hear from you.
Job TitleSenior Design Engineer
Salary£40,000 - £50,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday