- Flexible working time
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medical Insurance scheme
- Company Life Assurance scheme
- Company Pension
Are you a Senior Operations Manager, with experience leading and supporting a team of around 160 people with several direct reports. Are you a self-driven individual, results oriented, natural leader and motivator? Looking to join a forward-thinking company at an exciting time of growth?
- You will need to have exceptional leadership skills, a passion for process, and the ability to coach and upskill multiple teams
- Planning is a key skill needed for this role, supporting production, supply chain and the planning team to deliver exceptional operational standards consistently across the company
- Ability to look at overall performance, productivity, and efficiency as well as profitability, whilst introducing processes and procedures to support LEAN manufacturing
- You will have in-depth knowledge and a proven track record of using DMAIC, value stream and functional process mapping, SMED, Gemba, Kaizen, 5S methods, poke yoke and other Lean / Quality improvement tools
- As the Head of Operations, you will be used to working in large organisation within a fast-paced environment
- Able to make difficult decisions, with natural action planning abilities- as you will be liaising with the Sales, Planning and Purchasing teams. Working within a framework for management of Sales & Operations Planning and Master Production Scheduling and the subsequent capacity planning and staffing requirements
- Full understanding and always focused on health and safety standards
- You will be contributing to the development of the Company’s corporate strategy and leading the strategy deployment in the areas of production operations
- A natural problem solver, you will be used to resolving issues in a collaborative, customer-supportive way
This is an awesome opportunity to join a large, local manufacturing business as they step forward into a new stage of their growth. You will be reporting directly to the MD, who is known for his ability to develop the best in his teams, with his calm and supportive personality.
Sound exciting, looking for a new challenge in a role that you can quickly make an impact?
I would love to hear from you.
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleSenior Operations Manager
Salary£70,000 - £80,000 depending on experinece
Position TypeFull Time