- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service x4
Are you an experienced Customer Service Coordinator/Service Coordinator/Service Scheduler who thrives on the challenge of a fast-paced environment, problem solving and managing schedules for field engineers to deliver the best possible customer service to your clients?
Our client a successful global business has an exciting Permanent opportunity to join a successful team in customer service coordination based in their Totton office. The Customer Service Co-ordinator will be responsible for coordinating service technician engineers’ schedules to repair, service or install products. You will develop and maintain customer relationships and maximise business opportunities.
You must be extremely organised and can manage your own workload but that of the engineers and technicians in a fast-paced environment.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Maintain Customer relationships.
- Handling incoming calls
- Effectively logging Service and Hire calls
- Managing Technicians diary
- Allocating and planning PPM, remedial, Hire and commissioning visits.
- Raising purchase orders for Technicians
- Sending customers reports
- Liaise with Regional Service Manager on daily basis.
- Any additional responsibilities as required.
- Previous service coordination experience
- Strong administration background
- Team player
- Customer service skills are essential.
The successful Customer Service Coordinator/Service Coordinator/Service Scheduler will be highly organised, ideally have a technical background in either refrigeration /boilers /air conditioning to business as well as individual customers and be able to multitask whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
If you are available immediately and would like to know more please apply now!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleService Scheduler/Customer Service Co-ordinator
Salary£25,000 - £30,000 Depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday