- 24 days holiday
- Free parking
Are you an experienced Showroom Supervisor with the ability and flair to work for one of the world’s most eminent designers? Do you have a passion for interior design and products that offer exceptional craftsmanship and quality?
A superb opportunity has arisen for a maternity cover contract as the Showroom Supervisor for one of the leading labels in this authentic and traditional retailer.
Based in Winchester you will highly motivated and able to work independently, meet clients by appointment , and offer excellent customer service, specialist advice and expert knowledge to provide an exceptional end-to-end customer experience.
The successful candidate will have an eye for design and passion for quality with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals with exceptional communication and strong interpersonal skills.
As the Showroom Supervisor you will have accountability for all aspects of your Showroom with regards to sales, display and client visits with the key focus of ensuring sales growth targets are achieved, driving footfall into your showroom and exceptional customer service is delivered.
We are looking for a strong individual who is confident working independently under their own initiative, proactive with ideas that generate new business, and the ability to deliver them. You will be required to give the highest level of service with integrity and professionalism.
Summary of Duties
- Drive showroom sales and profits.
- Meet and exceed sales budget and growth targets.
- Offer exception customer service to visitors to the Showroom (currently by appointment)
- Develop new accounts and maintain sales activity with existing accounts.
- Raising Quotes and Orders for customers and managing these through production/despatch
- Organise and maintain high standard of Showroom display
- Processing payment transactions accurately, dealing with returned goods
- Support and be part of the wider Sales Team
- Provide accurate advice on the products, inspiration and suitability.
- Promptly greet customers and ensure phone and email enquiries are handled in a timely manner.
- Deal promptly with customer complaints
Skills / Experience
- High end customer service experience preferably within interiors industry
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Proven sales and customer satisfaction record
- Familiarity with local market desirable
- Experience/ Knowledge of design industry desirable
- Full driving License
If you have a genuine passion for design and a real desire to offer the highest level of customer service, this company will offer you a rewarding and challenging role at our Winchester Showroom. Ideally this role will commence in May 2021 for a full handover.
Job TitleShowroom Supervisor – Filled
SalaryMax £30,000 pro rata
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.