- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you an exceptional Stores Person with Administration and hands on experience preparing items for despatch, organising the shipping and all the relevant paperwork?
Our client based in Bristol is looking for a Store Person / Administrator, to support their Bristol Warehouse team in preparing machines for dispatch, liaising internally with stakeholders and with couriers, as well as managing stock and assisting the administration department when required.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing products for customer orders, completing despatch paperwork
- Liaising with couriers when required for pickups and drop offs
- Liaise with the Sales department for correct customer delivery details
- Keeping stock accurate and assist with stock audit and checks to record damages, missing or faulty goods
- Compliance with security procedures, health & safety, and other operational/company policies
- Maintaining the Warehouse in a tidy state and clearing away packing material and debris
- Quality control of goods in and/or goods out
- Using computerised systems and other technology to record goods movement
- Assist the customer data centre and administration team as requested by line manager – all training will be provided.
- Ability to move heavy machines on pallet trucks and boxes of spares around the Warehouse and the building
- Knowledge of a warehouse environment, experience of manual handling or a background in logistics would be advantageous
- Experience of shipping and dispatching goods out and an understanding of good picking and packing practice
- Good eye for detail as customer orders are picked and sent out
- Team player and happy to get involved with other departments as and when help is required
- Punctual and conscientious as expected to work independently a lot of the time
- Motivated to get jobs completed quickly and efficiently
- Confident communication skills on the telephone with customers and engineers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages i.e. Word, Excel
If you have a background in Warehouse, stock movement and picking and packing and would like to work for an expanding company who can offer progression opportunities with excellent benefits please apply now.
Job TitleStore Person / Administrator
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week