- Holiday entitlement: 21 days + 8 bank holidays
- Death in Service
- Flexible working
Are you an experienced Telecoms Installation Engineer? Are you looking for a new role to help customers connect in a better way?
One of our international clients is looking for an installation engineer to work remotely (preferably based in the Midlands area) to install and commission software using remote access tools over the phone, via email and chat with the occasional visit to customers to assist with installations.
The ideal candidate will be motivated with excellent communication skills and able to build a strong rapport with customers in to provide them with a first-class installation support service.
The skills required for the role:
- Experience of software installations and support
- Experience of working with telephone systems
- Understanding of networks and Windows diagnostics/troubleshooting
- Experience supporting bespoke software applications in a commercial working environment (Desirable)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Ability to work accurately and methodically, with keen attention to detail
- UK driving license
If you are an installations engineer and interested in working with a friendly, respectful, hard working team who are always striving for success in order to progress themselves and the organisation please apply.
Job TitleTelecoms Installation Engineer – Filled
Salary£23,000 - £26,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 9am – 5.30am