We are recruiting for a Test Technician to join a well-known company who are specialist in designing electronics and electromechanical systems that are used by companies across the world.
You will need have
- A qualification in Electrical & Electronics (HNC or equivalent/higher) and be able to read circuit diagrams and fault find to component level and higher.
- Be able to interpret and analyse test results.
- Once faults have been detected you will repair, inspect, and test the completed products to the highest of standards.
- Writing detailed reports on failures and defective components is an essential part of the role.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical/electronic test equipment.
- Knowledge of Quality Control measures.
- Knowledge of ESD procedures.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A confident and effective problem solver and decision maker whilst working under
- Must be self-motivated, team player and able to work on own initiative.
This company offers excellent opportunities of progression, training, and development as well superb benefits.
If this sound like your new challenge I would love to hear from you.
Job TitleTest Technician
SalaryDepending on experience
Position TypeFull Time