- Company Pension
- 25 days plus bank holiday
- Death in service x 4
Are you an experienced Service Scheduler/Service Coordinator/ Service Deployer? Do you thrive on the challenge of a fast-paced environment, problem solving and managing schedules for field engineers to deliver the best possible customer service?
Our client is looking for a Service Scheduler/Service Co-ordinator/ Service Deployer to join their team to carry out the day-to-day service coordination.
You will be the key point of contact between the technicians and customers. The role involves dealing with a high volume of orders and enquiries from technicians, customers, and suppliers and to coordinate multiple priorities simultaneously. You will need to be highly organised and have experience working in a high volume, busy environment and have a background scheduling engineers.
- Schedule technicians service calls and visits on planned and unplanned jobs
- Manage the scheduling of complex service projects from order entry to invoice
- Handle incoming technical enquiries from customers and suppliers
- Liaise with technicians, customers and supplier enquiries to manage their expectations and that their requirements are met
- Reviewing reports from technicians, quoting basic remedial works
- Process orders and order parts from the factory or suppliers
- Maintain and update records, spreadsheets and internal databases
- Forward plan and scheduling maintenance contracts to become familiar with specific customer requirements and maintain existing/new relationships
- Previous Service Coordinator/Scheduler experience is essential
- Strong administration background with the ability to work efficiently with MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are an experienced Service Scheduler/Service Coordinator/ Service Deployer with a flair for scheduling engineers and interested in working for a global company with excellent benefits & progression opportunities, then please apply now!
Job TitleUK Service Coordinator
Salary£28,000 - £35,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday