Are you an experienced Venue Finder needing a better work/life and wellbeing balance and looking for a 100% remote home working role with occasional on-site networking?
Do you have experience in meetings and events in a hotel, venue or a venue find business and prefer being a big cog in a small and dynamic team?
If you have a proven track record in venue, find or sales offices in first class venues and you are a high achiever who is switched on by achieving targets with quarterly and annual targets then we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Events Consultant or Venue Finder to join our highly professional Venues of Excellence venue find team who are Winners of the CHS Best Sales Representation Award and proud to work with some of the best independent venues in the UK.
The role offers a minimum of 32 hours a week and can be over 4 or 5 days.
What you will do…..
- Convert leads into bookings and maximising revenue and profitability from opportunities for the Venues of Excellence portfolio.
- Ensure that event details are accurately recorded including dates, resources, financial, logistical requests, customer contacts details and quotes on the CRM system.
- Provide technical information about their offer to customers and advising on layout and services.
- Produce written quotations and contracts.
- Proactively call potential clients to win new or repeat business from warm leads
- Offer exceptional excellence in customer service to all clients and venues.
What you will need…….
- Previous Recent experience in venue finding, events, conference and banqueting and live event management/coordination.
- Experience of planning complex projects that support engagement, experiences and events
- Demonstrable experience of planning and supervising activities and managing customer expectations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideally experience using Venue Directory’s Gratis system or similar system.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from a team of highly experienced sales professionals to help take your career to the next level whilst keeping a perfect work/life and wellbeing balance of home working.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further please do apply for an initial conversation with Karen at Oyster Recruitment
Job TitleVenue Finder
Position TypePart Time
Working HoursMin 32 hours a week over 4 or 5 days