- Holiday: 25 days plus 8 bank holiday
- Benefits: 4 X death in service
- Auto-enrolment after 3 months 5 % salary sacrifice
- Cycle to work scheme
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our awesome clients as a Warehouse Support Operative. You will be working within a team that boasts diversity and equality along with their great benefits and excellent name within the industry.
- Report to Warehouse Manager & daily reporting to Parts Coordinator.
- Picking & packing small parts orders throughout the day.
- Preparing & processing small parts orders for shipment in the UK.
- Receiving deliveries throughout the day, checking correct stock received, working with parts coordinator to prepare delivered stock for despatch or storage.
- Stock put away in storage racking into shelving locations or deployment locations.
- Stock taking, stock organisation, stock replenishment.
- General housekeeping in the parts store (tidying work areas, racking aisle’s, sweeping, emptying bins).
- H&S courses & Manual Handling training will be provided regularly.
Ideally you will have a forklift license or have used one/ be happy to train.
This opportunity offers longevity and progression in the future.
Sound exciting? I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleWarehouse Support Operative
Salary£25,000 - £30,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday