Our online Outplacement Service for Dorset, Hampshire & the South provides support for individuals exiting your business due to redundancy in a professional and pragmatic way.
For employees whose roles have been made redundant, the Oyster Outplacement Service provides the practical and professional support to assist them to transition into a new role as quickly as possible. This service seeks to support individuals in a positive and practical way in moving on in their work life.
How does your organisation benefit from the provision of an Outplacement Service?
- The provision of professional experience and knowledge in the most competitive job market for decades
- Reduction of disputes as employees feel supported in their transition.
- Supporting HR and Management in the reduction of time and resource necessary to achieve required outcomes.
- Maintaining morale and the organisations culture within the remaining workforce by achieving positive and respectful outcomes with those exiting the business.
How does the individual benefit from Outplacement Services?
- Immediate support and pragmatic assistance at an uncertain time for the individual affected.
- The provision of greater clarity and focus regarding the next steps into a new role.
- Increased efficiency and focus in terms of a new job search.
- Enhanced ability to perform positively at job interviews and gaining the right job offer.
Our Outplacement Support Services
- Group video seminars or webinars to employees who are being made redundant offering practical and personal support.
- Two 1-1 follow up sessions for each individual, one within 24 hours and the other within 2 weeks of the group session to help the employees with their search for new employment.
- Each seminar will include mental health pointers, practical help on areas such as CV writing, personal branding, job searching and successful interviewing.
- We offer Bespoke Quality Services and Packages for all budgets.
Our group and 1 to 1 services are currently being delivered in live video calls responsibly to support our clients during the current COVID 19 restrictions.
Our services are flexible and can be tailored to suit your outplacement requirements and budget.