- Free Weekly Deliveroo
Are you a tenacious Account Manager or Sales Executive with experience in recruitment ideally looking for a growing Tech business? Are you looking for a new role with the opportunity to build relationships with valued customers globally whilst moving away from the known recruitment model?
This opportunity due to growth is working for an exciting HR Tech business offering hybrid working with head office in the city. The business is a small and friendly, sociable and hardworking team of 5 account managers in this thriving international business.
- Manage a number of key accounts for the business
- Attendance and contribution to morning account management meetings
- Work with the team supporting each other and collaborating on developments and improvements to the way we work as a team and the platform
- Look for ways to improve delivery to our clients through sourcing/ onboarding/engagement/placements and ongoing communications and marketing
- Work with the client services director to ensure ongoing customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Always ensure excellent customer service, being responsive, professional and being a positive face of the business
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a B2B customer environment be a team player, self-motivated and tenacious who has business to business experience within a sales or account management environment.
You must also be confident IT skills including all elements of MS Office and a second European language such as French would be of huge benefit
Please do apply for a chat about this new exciting role for an internationally success Tech business.
Job TitleAccount Manager
Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm