- 28 days annual holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals
- Free parking
- Discounted food, beverage, hotel and membership
- Free Birthday Meal
- Long service rewards
- Refer a friend scheme
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic Hotel Accountant looking to join a dynamic finance team at a vibrant hotel in the Buckingham area?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accountant who will support the Finance Controller and will be an integral part of a fun and collaborative team. They are specifically looking for someone with a background in the hotel industry and proficiency in utilising various integrated systems within a hotel environment.
- Analyse processes and procedures within departments
- Establish and implement internal audits
- Perform revenue and payroll analysis whilst identifying profit enhancement opportunities.
- Submit accurate and details reporting to the Financial Controller
- Perform detailed management and reporting of food and beverage margins, cost analysis, and management of exception transactions
- Oversee the cash management on site
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- To be able to produce monthly reports, budgetary and P&L
- Ideally from a hotel background
- High level of experience using Sage and Excel including Pivot tables, VLOOKUP and INDEXMATCH
- Fantastic communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- A positive proactive attitude with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- ACCA or CIMA qualified (or working towards these qualifications)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a well reputed business. If you are excited to work as part of a fun hard-working team then please do apply.
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Salary£30,000 - £35,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday