- 20 days plus bank holidays increasing to 33 days
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a role where you will have the opportunity to use your experience in a thriving business as part of a friendly team?
At Oyster Recruitment we are working exclusively to source an Accounts Assistant for an established and well reputed finance team in Bournemouth on a temporary to permanent basis full time.
You will support the Accounts team and report to the Accounts Manager in the day to day activities for this growing and busy business with the main responsibilities including:
- Billing – Checking and implementing budgets and billing of service charges
- Receipts – Processing cheques and bank receipts
- Credit Control – Sending reminders, monitoring payment plans, liaising with tenants
- Monitoring – Checking expenditure against budgets throughout year
- Reconciling – Multiple monthly bank account reconciliations
- Year End – Assisting with preparing accounts ready to go to external accountants
- Answering queries from Suppliers/Leaseholders/Property Managers via email or telephone
- Monthly reports
- Processing supplier invoices
- Paying supplier invoices
- Update internal accounting database and spreadsheets
- Undertake general administrative work, including scanning, filing, and photocopying
- Ad hoc projects within the Accounts team
As an Accounts Assistant you will have not only good computer literacy skills but also exceptional attention to detail and a strong customer service attitude.
You must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience and knowledge of MRI/QUBE software would offer an advantage.
Ideally be studying or completed ACA / ACCA or AAT would also offer an advantage.
This role is full time and Monday to Friday on a temp to perm basis.
If you are looking for a great team and company to further your career in finance and accounting please do apply.
Job TitleAccounts Assistant – Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours37.5 hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm