- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you a Junior Administrator with a good telephone manor who has some experience, looking to join a well-established company who can offer career progression?
Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for a Junior Administrator on a temp to perm basis to assist the Operations Director, internal stakeholders and customers with Administration support.
You will be responsible for;
- Answering incoming calls and monitoring and actioning the admin inbox in the afternoons
- Obtaining, filing and tracking supplier Public Liability Insurance and certifications
- Assisting with and processing varied administration and helping the Operations department with a variety of tasks
- Adhoc collecting and dropping off items such as IT or documents to colleagues who are remote working
The ideal candidate will be well presented and have previous administrative experience. You will need to be organised and able to prioritise your workload with good communication skills in order to build relationships as you will work with various people across the whole business. A positive “can do” attitude is essential as well as good Microsoft Office skills ie Word and Excel and hold a clean driving licence.
If you are looking for a role to establish and further your career in a modern, fun office environment where you will be given lots of support then please apply.
Job TitleAdministrator – Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMon- Fri 8:30am to 5pm.