- Private Medical Insurance
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
Are you an Assistant Accountant with experience supporting the Financial Controller with monthly tasks as part of a team in a fast-paced environment?
Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for an extremely organised Assistant Accountant on a full time permanent basis to work from home at the moment, which in time will revert back to the office some days per week.
- Support the with various month end tasks including promotional reconciliation, royalties, supplier rebate tracking, shopper budget & intercompany reconciliations
- Reconcile internal profit & loss to group systems
- Complete customer and product profit and losses for review by Financial Controller
- Support with reconciliations and reporting, including possible Intrastat or postponed VAT reconciliations
- Reconciling balance sheet customer ledgers
- Chasing outstanding queries via supplier portals
- Process debit notes in SAP and other inhouse systems
- Support credit control and year end and statutory audit
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be a team player with attention to detail and proficient using Microsoft packages and have knowledge of accountancy packages.
If you are interested in supporting this super international business with their Finance please apply now.
Job TitleAssistant Accountant
Salary£25,000 - £27,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 37.5 hours per week