- Free Parking
Are you an Assistant Contracts Manager looking for a new challenge or Contracts Administrator/Sales Administrator looking to further your career? Are you extremely organised with strong communication skills who has a passion providing fantastic Customer Service?
Due to growth our client is seeking an Assistant Contracts Manager/Administrator to support the day-to-day leadership and management of the order management team and deputising in the absence of the Contracts Manager.
You will work for a family feel business who are lots of fun, their culture sells the business, and everyone pulls together to get everything done. This role deals with everything from contracts to installation, it can be very fast paced so attention to detail and organisation is key, and ensuring that great Customer Service is provided to customers and suppliers at all times.
- To ensure customer orders are processed within required deadlines, liaising with suppliers and the installation department
- You will ensure the whole team provides excellent customer service to customers and suppliers
- Have an understanding of all roles within the department, from contract stage through to handover to the installation team, offering cover and assistance when needed
- Help to achieve the delivery of company performance targets and objectives
- Exceptional administration and organisational skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills including Excel
- Able to prioritise issues and excellent time management skills
- A self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy, and conscientious approach to work
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake various responsibilities
- Capability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision in a busy office environment
If you are looking to work for a fun, family feel business with a great culture, then please get in touch!
Job TitleAssistant Contracts Manager/Administrator
Salary£23,000 - £25,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday