- Company Pension
- Medical Insurance scheme
- Company Life Assurance scheme
Are you a target driven Account Manager/Business Development Manager with a proven track record of supporting a team to increase sales and developing and maintaining existing customers? Do you have technical sales with manufacturing or motors industry experience?
This role is a mix of Account Management and new business development where you will be responsible for managing and training global subsidiaries to develop new business, help identify new markets and supporting the transition of orders from sample to series production. You will help them secure the sale and advise of on price, lead time, and specification as to whether the item they require can be made and subsequently providing specifications for customer applications and generating quotations.
The role is target driven and demanding and will require you to deal with a variety of tasks and situations in a busy environment so you will need to have exemplary customer care skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Depending on the territory you will be required to travel international once a month to support subsidiaries and attend trade shows.
- Meet and exceed all agreed sales targets in accordance with business plans
- Target qualified business opportunities in known business sectors, utilise the client database, generate specifications and technical understanding, handle customer requests and maintain good customer relations
- Focus your sales activity time to concentrate mainly on developing new sales for existing clients
- Ensure that the company CRM records are kept up to date at all times including diary movements, quotations, and general correspondence
- Provide monthly sales reports and attend monthly sales meetings
- Provide Company/product and application training and presentations for new customers and distributors where required and requested
- Manage and maintain on going relations with your ‘key’ accounts and identify any risk or growth potential within these critical customers
- Work with the external or internal marketing resources to identify new suspects and prospects in our known application sectors
- Provide sales forecasts and updates to these forecasts on a regular basis
- Monitor and report on market and competitor analysis
- Attend any relevant training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
Essential Person Specification:
- Ability to persuade and influence others using strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Technical sales and manufacturing experience
- Experience liaising with and supporting subsidiaries
This is an awesome permanent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager/Business Development Manager to work for a dynamic company, an excellent reputation with accelerate business growth.
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply to discuss further.
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleBusiness Development Account Manager
Salary£45,000 - £50,000 DOE plus bonus
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00 & Friday 08:00 - 12.30pm (37.5 hours week)