We have an awesome opportunity for a CAD Programmer role to join a forwarding thinking engineering company, that pride themselves in their quality.
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in a systematic and logical way
- Keen to develop and grow new skills
You will be:
- Writing of CNC programmes to meet the companies manufacturing requirements
- Design and manufacture of tooling
- Complete machine set ups in line with company procedure
- Management of programmes and tooling to ensure availability to support the schedule of works
- Working with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective tooling and programming aids are available
- Develop programmes to maintain tooling
- Ensure parts are finished and de-burred in line with Rodford standards
- Identify and communicate opportunities to alleviate problematic processes to the appropriate departments
- Develop and implement cad programming training
- Manage and identify opportunities to reduce costs through tooling upgrades and rationalisation of tooling and processes
- Ensure programme and tooling security
- Participate with the senior management team on projects identified as important.
- Uphold company policies as directed by the management team
- Fully support lean programmes: examples 6S and Lean manufacturing initiative programmes
- CAD/CAM experience
- Experience with Heidenhain controls
This is an awesome opportunity for the right person with experience in CAD programming to expand their skills and develop within a nurturing engineering environment.
Sound exciting? I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleCAD Programmer
Salary£18 - £21 per hour
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday (Day Shifts)