- Staff discount
- 15% BH Live Gym discount
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
Do you have previous Call Centre/Customer Service experience and are looking for a part time role? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Oyster is recruiting for 2 part time, motivated, Call Handlers/Dispatchers/Schedulers on a Temp to Perm basis to join a thriving and established business based in Bournemouth.
- Answering incoming customer calls regarding bookings, queries, estimations and general customer enquiries
- Responsible for maintaining high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish positive rapport with every caller
- Directing calls efficiently and effectively to the correct Department/Manager
- Work with the management team to stay updated on service knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies and procedures
- Handling customer complaints effectively whilst maintaining the company’s solution focused perspective
- Arrange email bookings
- Carrying out general office duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and come from a Customer Service, Call Handler/Dispatcher/Scheduler background and be experienced allocating bookings with a keen eye for detail, with a professional and courteous manner with excellent spoken and written communication skills.
Hours: Thursdays, 6pm – 12pm, Friday’s, 6pm – 2am, Saturdays, 8am – 6pm or 8am – 1pm (you will not necessarily be required to work the Friday evening AND the Saturday morning back to back).
If you are interested in joining a fun, friendly and very well-known and established company, please apply now.
Job TitleCall Handler
Position TypePart Time