- company car or car allowance
- 15-30% bonus
- 26 days holiday
- Flexible working and flexible benefits
- Company pension
- Training and development
Are you an experienced strategic Marketing Manager with extensive knowledge working across multiple channels with tangible sales results in the B2B sector? Are you an expert in developing and implementing marketing campaigns that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives?
A superb one-off opportunity has arisen to join a small close-knit team working for a Blue-Chip multinational organization. The role offers flexible working in hybrid with 2/3 days a week at home. to develop and deliver the UK brand and campaign strategy and annual marketing plans. The role will report to the Head of Marketing and would suit an enthusiastic marketing individual with experience in managing marketing plans and who has strong analytical and commercial acumen.
This role as UK Channel Marketing Manager is to oversee various channels so the need to multitask and develop robust and tangible strategies is imperative. Experience in a B2B marketing environment needed and ideally some B2C as well would be useful.
You will be:
- Responsible for marketing management of select Sales Channels and development of strategies.
- Provide direction for and lead the business focus (including sales & promotion) on the key segments that will drive profitable, sustainable business growth through robust implementation of business plans.
- Manage marketing communications and brand awareness for the sales channels including fully integrated, through-the-line plans, public relations, sponsorship, incentive-led promotions and events program. Effective optimisation of the marketing mix.
- Ensure that products and campaigns are rolled-out into the market successfully: on-time, with full buy-in of all key stakeholders and with clearly set targets & objectives
- Analysis of market data and activity to determine future strategy. Lead the business focus on the segments that will drive business performance and growth, directing sales activity and operational resources to execute agreed plans.
- Support the Head of Marketing on various projects.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Degree required – preferably business/marketing related. CIM qualification would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Deepened knowledge of Marketing and a proven track record in a marketing role
- Experienced in developing and implementing marketing campaigns that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Experienced in planning and managing at both strategic and operational levels. Ability to assimilate diverse information and distil it into key messages, prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong influencing, stakeholder management and analytical skills, with the ability to interface with sales teams, agencies and multifunctional matrix teams.
This blue-chip multinational not only has a successful Diversity and Inclusion policy but they also take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. The business appreciates that development and training is important to many and they have a supportive environment which invests in their employee’s development.
Please do apply to discuss this role in more detail and see if it is the right role for you!
Job TitleChannel Marketing Manager- filled
Salary£55,000 - £60,000
Position TypeFull Time