- Free parking
- Career progression
- Free food
We are recruiting for an Internal Account Manager to assist with the continued upward growth of our clients well-established company in Andover.
You will play a pivotal role in the success of a vast impressive customer list. Taking direction from the Sales Director you will deliver a first-class customer service experience whilst ensuring deadlines are met.
As Internal Account Manager your role requires a high level of accuracy, fast pace and having the customers best interests in every decision made.
- Coordinating all customer requirements and ensure all deadlines are met, from point of order through to delivery
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including warehouse, logistics, marketing & finance teams, and submitting required information to progress accounts
- Provide reports to the Sales Director as required showcasing account spend and opportunities to add value
- Proficiently use the CRM platform to record all contract and sales activities against allocated clients
- Gain competitive supplier pricing and prepare and issue compelling quotes and supporting proposals
- Maintaining an up to date understanding of market trends as well as competitor activities and potential new revenue streams.
- Commercially aware and have a proactive approach
- Have excellent organisations skills with high attention to detail
- An effective communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Be able to multitask and work at pace
- Experience of delivering 5* customer service
- Internal Account Management experience
- Familiar with the use of order management systems
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, commitment to your personal development and a great working environment. If you would like to play a significant role in their growth trajectory moving forward, please apply now.
Job TitleInternal Account Manager
Salary£28,000 - £33,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week