A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of our awesome precision engineering clients for a Mill/Turn programmer. You will need to be able to set, program and operate machining centres on small to medium batch precision components, machining precision parts to customer specifications and within ISO9001:2015 quality standards.
This will be using Machine control systems: Mazatrol, Fanuc & Mitsubishi. If you have Offline programming knowledge that would be advantageous: This is using Fusion 360 & Gibbs
You will be:
- Machining low quantities of precision components – various materials.
- Producing components from present order book using existing programs, tooling, and fixtures.
- Program and engineer from scratch, new components using primarily online programming processes.
- Ensure all first off components are to an acceptable standard.
- Ensure all production components are to an acceptable standard adjusting the machine and using in process inspection where required.
This is joining a well-established, friendly precision engineering company that are well known for their hight standards and quality.
Sound like an exciting new challenge?
I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleCNC Mill Turn Programmer
Salary£30,000 - £40,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours40 hours per week