Are you a CNC miller able to set, operate and program? My client is looking for a candidate that is used to working on precision components in a variety of metals, usually in low quantities or one offs. You will need to be comfortable programming in Fanuc.
- Setting and operating various CNC Mills
- Complete machine set ups in line with company procedures
- Comply with component quality requirements and ‘First Off’ process
- Manage machine maintenance requirements and complete daily log
- Ensure parts are finished and deburred in line with standards
- Fully support lean programmes: examples 6S and Lean manufacturing initiative programmes
This position can either be a day or late shift and be either a 4 or 5 day working pattern.
You will be joining a forward-thinking company, that take pride in their products and high standards.
Sound exciting? I would love to hear from you!
Salary is depending on the shift and experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleCNC Miller
Salary£35,000 - £42,000 depending on shift and experience
Working HoursMonday - Friday