- Company Pension Scheme
- 4X Death in Service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Van
Are you a Commercial Gas Engineer working within a rental division or within the plant hire side of an organisation or similar? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in a company that offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits?
Our client is recruiting for a Permanent Commercial Gas Engineer who will resolve routine problems efficiently and diagnose system problems. On offer is extensive training, progression, and longevity in a very well-respected company.
- Industrial Boiler Experience
- Steam Boiler Experience
- Oil Fired and Gas Fired Boiler Experience
- Commercially Gas safe Registered
You will need to hold:
- UK driver’s license (clean)
- Commercial gas safe certificate with experience within HVAC or similar role- (would be advantageous, but not essential)
As this is primarily a field-based role, extensive travel and overnight stays may be required as well as a Rota of weekend working.
Rates of pay are depending on experience, and they are very competitive and offer comprehensive benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, stable company. If you are interested, we would love to talk to you!
Job TitleCommercial Gas Engineer
SalaryUp to £40K
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours45 Hours Mon-Fri