- Free Parking
- Bonus Scheme
- Training and Development
I am working with a leading manufacturer and supplier for automotive, motorsport, aerospace, defence, wind energy, marine, sports and medical industries. They provide high performance materials for the advanced composite industry. This is a forward-thinking company who have successfully managed to grow through a challenging 2020. If you have a previous background in composites in either aerospace, automotive, textiles, or plastics manufacturing then I would love to hear from you.
As a Composite Technician/ Production Operator you will work on the next generation composite structures in a high-rate manufacturing setting. You be required to efficiently operate a range of conventional machining equipment as the scope of this role covers all production readiness aspects through to series production.
As part of the role, you will be required to tend machines that mix or blend materials, weigh or measure materials/ ingredients, to ensure conformance to requirements.
You will need:
- Knowledge and application of technical skills to operate machinery safely and effectively in order to meet the production plan.
- To be able to control production, executing a series of routine tasks: quality checks, standard cleaning, line changeovers, minor autonomous maintenance
- Identify opportunities and ideas to reduce cost and improve quality and productivity of the manufacturing processes that are being developed
- To provide a proactive contribution to innovation and problem solving
- Ensure the work area is clean, tidy and orderly at all times in line with brand expectations and maintain a safe working environment for yourself and others
If you would like to join a business that is growing and investing in its people then this is the role for you!
Please do apply with your CV or call us for a chat.
Job TitleComposite Technician- Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday