A beautiful and stylish hotel with fantastic central location in Bournemouth features an on-site business centre and venue spaces, is recruiting for a passionate and driven Conference & Events Operations Manager to join their growing and friendly team.
The role is totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach. You’ll be responsible for the leadership and management of the Conference & Events Operations (to include Function Bars and Function Cellar) ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and profitably achieved. You’ll carry out quality planned training and continuously coach your team members.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Experience of leading a team or working as a manager desirable
- Strong customer service experience in Hotels / Food & Beverage services
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Accountable and resilient, driven to succeed
- Ability to working on a team, but can also work independently.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
This is an exciting chance for a Conference & Events Operations Manager to join a world renowned establishment who offer exceptional services to their customers. If you are interested in this role with a fantastic company with great benefits, then please apply.
Job TitleConference & Events Operations Manager
Salary£30,000 - £32,000
Position TypeFull Time