Are you an experienced Administrator with some experience in Credit Control? Are you looking for a role where you will have the opportunity to use your knowledge in a thriving business as part of a friendly Accounts team?
We are working exclusively to source a Credit Control Administrator for an established and well reputed finance team in Bournemouth. The main purpose of this role is to support the Accounts Managers by sending out letters, as well as this you will be required to have some conversations over the phone to chase outstanding payments.
Main responsibilities include:
- Processing Credit Control including:
- Identifying overdue accounts
- Issuing staged reminder letters via accounting software
- Raising administration charges for late payment
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding debt collection
- Administering payment plans and applying appropriate administration charges
- Diarising for future actions
- Liaising with external debt collection agencies
- Responding to customer queries
The role would suit an Accounts junior, or Senior Administrator with some Accounts Administration knowledge/experience and someone with excellent communication skills who is confident and happy liaising with customers on the phone which may involve having some difficult conversations.
There may be progression within the Accounts department for someone who is hard working, passionate and willing to learn. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly team to further your career in finance and accounting please do apply.
Job TitleCredit Control Administrator
Salary£23,000 - £24,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm, 1 hour for lunch