- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service x4
Are you an experienced Credit Controller with strong administration and excellent communication skills, and able to build good relationships with customers?
Our client based in Southampton is looking for Permanent Credit Controller who has excellent Customer Service skills with high levels of accuracy to chase outstanding debt.
You will be joining a small team in a large organisation to support a larger credit control team internationally, so you need to be highly organised and able to prioritise daily workload to achieve productive results.
Your main responsibility will be chasing debt and the ideal candidate will have experience in cash application, order approvals and data management along with the ability to post cash.
This role is initially office based Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week but can be hybrid, 2 days from home and 3 in the office after you have completed probation.
- Prioritise daily workload to achieve productive results and meet company deadlines
- Implement and maintain the credit control processes in accordance with company policies ensuring all records are up to date
- Reconcile customer accounts, identifying and rectifying any anomalies as they arise
- Contacting customers by telephone and email
- Sending reminders, statements, and collection notices
- Effectively deal with customer invoices, payment queries which lead to prompt resolution
- Input daily payments onto customer accounts, updating debtors and allocate cash against relevant invoices
- Process credit account applications
- Any other duties concerning credit and collections as applicable by line manager
If you are an experienced Credit Controller and would like to work for a progressive expanding company who really do value their staff, then please apply now!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleCredit Controller
Salary£30,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday