- 25.5 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Salary Sacrifice Pension
- Flexible hours
Are you a tenacious Credit Controller with exceptional communication and organisational skills with experience chasing debt from the public and businesses?
Our client is looking for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis to help support their Credit Control function as part of their Finance team to be based in their Parkstone or Swanage office.
- Review and determine credit limits on a daily basis
- Manage and take ownership for the entire aged debt credit control function by telephone and email, as well as sending follow-up letters and updating the CRM system to ensure records are kept UpToDate
- Liaise with stakeholders in the business to keep them updated on any specific situation that has arisen
- Attending regular meetings
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience as a Credit Controller, be highly numerate and used to working to tight deadlines and be comfortable taking ownership of chasing outstanding debt.
You must be professional and eloquent with a confident and engaging manner in order to liaise with a varied mix of customers on all levels. It is important that you are IT proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
If you have strong Credit Control experience and are looking to work for an expanding, professional company who value their employees and offer fun times outside of working hours and exceptional benefits then please do apply.
Job TitleCredit Controller – Live
Salary£25,000 - possibly slightly more
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm with 1 hour break (35 hours)