- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- Extra benefits
A superb opportunity has arisen for a CRM Manager to be the expert in how the technology is used for a fast paced growing and global business.
You will be the ‘go to’ on building the CRM and streamlining process in order to offer the best possible performance of increased sales, customer service and profitability as well as increasing retention and LTV or Lifetime value of every customer.
The CRM Manager will plan and develop the CRM strategy, aiming to deliver targeted email campaigns in order to improve customer retention and ultimately increase LTV. You will oversee the both the campaign emails and automated emails that form part of the customer purchase journey, working to improve performance and the share of sales that CRM generate for the business.
As the CRM Manager you will work with the development and Marketing Intelligence teams to develop audience clusters, enhance segmentation capabilities and develop a personalised email journey founded on data. You must be data-driven, with a strong ability to analyse results and make improvements based on the insights.
You will have a minimum of 3 years experience and proven success in your management of the interaction with customers and potential customers.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the overarching CRM strategy that aligns with business objectives
- Report against KPIs, demonstrating an increase in customer retention and LTV
- Work with the other departments to develop the foundations that will enable advance segmentation and personalisation capabilities
- Build out a multi-channels approach (Email, SMS and Push Notifications), ensuring they work together to produce the best possible customer experience
- Collaborate with the other channels owners to ensure an integrated approach to comms
- Work with internal creative teams to plan and manage the execution and creative design of campaigns
- Lead and mentor a Promotions Specialist, helping them to maximise their potential
- Develop and implement a robust test and learn plan to inform optimisation opportunities
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least 3 years experience as a CRM Manager, preferably within eCommerce
- Demonstrable experience developing a CRM strategy which delivered results
- A solid understanding of GDPR requirements
- An understanding of single customer views and how this adds value
- Experience of managing and developing a small team
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Job TitleCRM Manager – Closed
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday