- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
An exclusive opportunity has arisen to join a very well-established award-winning company who are offering a great newly created role where you can further your career in customer services.
Our client is recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to be based in their Bournemouth office on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for the administration, and renewal of customer’s policies both directly and /or via their insurance broker.
- Policy administration
- Obtain additional information by contacting the customer or the broker if necessary
- Review claims history of each policy due for renewal
- Recommend renewal terms and obtain sign off from Underwriting Manager
- Issue renewal terms and follow up
- Negotiate renewal with customer or broker reacting to market feedback if applicable
- Promote the best image for the company through the professional appearance and behaviour and adhere to company standards and procedures
- Current experience of working in an insurance-based, customer services environment is essential
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
To excel in this role, you will be able to demonstrate strong customer service and listening skills. You will treat everyone you deal with as an individual, understanding their needs, showing empathy, and making them feel important.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Customer Service Advisor to take on a role within a growing business. Previous experience in Customer Service and experience in an insurance environment is required. If you would like to know more, please apply now.
Job TitleCustomer Service Advisor
Salary£18,000 - £21,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week